Some of these trends may just be for the runways but as you continue to follow our blog over the next several months you’ll learn some of our tips and tricks for how to style these fashionable frocks for everyday:
- 60’s style: channel your inner Twiggy and don’t be afraid of those hemlines creeping up a bit because 60’s fashion is big for fall. A-line dresses, bright-colored jewelry and bold geometric patterns will be some of the musts to try this fall.
- Knit Me Cozy: once those brisk winds start in, we’ll all be reaching for the layers. No longer is one of our favorite fabrics confined to the top half! The runways for fall revealed cozy knit pants that were worn adjacent with chunky oversized knit sweaters. We don’t think this trend will spark the extinction of blankets but possibly for the snuggie (an we aren’t upset about that!) It’s all about being cozy and warm!
- Fair Isle Print: Once only associated with nerdy dad sweaters around the holidays, this fun pattern has made quite the self-image overhaul. This pattern will be found this fall on just about every piece of clothing you can think of and we encourage you to give it a try. Socks, hats, sweaters or scarves, this trend will make you feel like sipping hot cocoa while hitting the slopes in no time!
- Fur Is Fun: this luxurious wardrobe pieces is always one that turns heads. It takes a fashionista to rock fur, but with the right piece we think fur vests, shrugs or coats will take your style to the next level this fall.
- Fashion Hits Home: Probably the trend we’re most excited about is one that hits close to home: the western trend. Between hats, fringe, leather and thick denim will be big this fall.
At Clothes Circuit we want to be your style headquarters, your go-to spot to help fill in any of those wardrobe gaps you may discover after hearing about all these amazing new fall trends! Check back each week as we talk more about trends and learn how to make them work for your everyday style!