If you’re already shopping at Clothes Circuit, then you already know our standards for excellence, quality and style. Chances are, you could be our perfect consignor and enjoy one of the most advantageous consignor contracts in the nation.
If you’re just discovering us, here are our consignment guidelines:
- We welcome currently styled better-label and designer apparel.
- Nearly new shoes, belts, better/designer handbags, fine & designer jewelry.
- No faux or counterfeit designer goods of any kind. Pricing or receipt documentation for fine jewelry & handbags is most helpful.
- Quality and appearance are important to our customers, so we ask for apparel that is cleaned, pressed, in excellent repair and on hangers. Items should be free of pet hair and fragrance or smoke odors. We do not offer repairs.
- Exceptional Vintage clothing and accessories from the 1940’s to 1980’s. We are looking for iconic luxury pieces in near perfect condition.
- Currently styled, well-maintained furs accepted August through January.
Receiving hours are Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. year round.
We add Saturdays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. February thru May and August thru November, the height of our receiving seasons.
Spring January - March
With our season-long consignment option we are able to sell 95% of the items which we consign. Items which remain unsold after our final End of Season sale are donated to The Family Place in your name. You may request a tax receipt.
If shipping, call us at 214.696.8634 ext. 223, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. to determine salability of your items in the style-conscious Dallas market. Packing with lots of tissue and plastic assures items reach us in condition to be put right on the floor. We donate shipped items we are unable to place on the sales floor.
Please download our consignment contract PDF here, sign it and don’t forget to include it with your shipment.